Edition Summer Intern 2018
Okay, we don't have palm trees in Minnesota, but we have great rooftops, patios, and 10,000 lakes. Summer is the best.
Content Curator Intern
Edition Studios is a small creative studio based in MPLS. Here's what you need to know about working with us:
You'll likely wear multiple pairs of shoes (daily), probably drink lots of coffee, and you'll work in a very tight-knit group.
If you like to have an instruction manual, lots of training tutorials, and a bad attitude— this is not the place for you.
You're a maker. You start things from scratch. You love pulling inspiration and designing mood boards. You know the ins-and-outs of Photoshop Lightroom, and Keynote — but you're also the master crafter, and love making things with your hands. It's beneficial if you have a photography background, but not required.
1. Ideas — you'll help brainstorm fresh new ideas for a handful of ongoing social media projects.
2. Planning — after you brainstorm some kick-ass ideas, you'll plan them out. This will include any prop shopping, style direction, creative direction, and content planning.
3. Create — you'll create masterpieces with client products, you'll help photograph, design, edit, and publish into the world of social media.
4. General — you'll assist with general administrative tasks as requested, including answering phones, meeting prep, and making sure the office is clean and tidy.
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Ability to create, craft, and style a variety of products and images
- Innovative thinking, problem-solving
- Excellent Photoshop, Lightroom
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Docs
- Photography background and knowledge
- Great brainstorming, leadership, and communication skills
Timing: late April/early May - August
Hours: 15 - 30 hours per week
How to apply: please send your resume and link to your online portfolio to email@example.com
Applications due by April 5